Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No longer waiting

It's kind of been like I've just been waiting to start my life again.

I was waiting until I had my sewing machine, measuring cups, and mixer.
I was waiting until I had my buttons, thread, and fabric.

But then I decided that even if I had those things it would always be different here. I can't have a normal cooking or sewing blog. I can't lie that everything is like it was or will be eventually. It's not the same here at all. I am always substituting for this and that so that I can have something that tastes a little bit like home.

I can blog about our experiences here. So that's what I'm doing.

Blogging about what I can do here and what I learn and experience. At least at the end I can have an interesting book made to share with my family and I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment